What is estate planning?
Estate planning is a process. It involves people—your family, other individuals and, in many cases, charitable organizations of your choice. It also involves your assets (your property) and the various forms of ownership and title that those assets may take. And it addresses your future needs in case you ever become unable to care for yourself.
Estate Planning Services
- Quantifying your estate
- Assistance with making of your Will
- Preparation of revocable living trust
- Assistance with selection of alternative beneficiaries
- Advice on selection of executors or trustees
- Provision for minor children
- Tax planning to maximise the net value of your estate to the beneficiaries
- Advice on the most effective title to hold for the transfer of assets
- Considering other ways of leaving property
- Provision of personal care and medical care in later life.